This price includes a full day reef and game fishing the outer reefs of Darwin…departing Cullen Bay Ferry Terminal at 6am and returning 3.30pm. Fish will be cleaned gilled and gutted & may be kept within NT bag limits.
Areas fished include Fenton Patches, Fish Reef, Bass Reef, Lorna Shoals, The Pinnacles and North and South Gutter depending on the tides and weather. You will be chasing Jew fish, Mackerel, Golden snapper, Coral Trout, Cod, plus other reef species depending on tides and areas fished.
Adult – $285pp per person
Child 7-12 yrs – $250 per person
Sole Boat Charter Rates
Tere Tiki – $3,200 (max 12)
Wai Adi – $3,600 for 14pax (18max @ $100per/person over 14)
Wai Tui – $3,600 for 14pax (18max @ $100per/person over 14)
Wai Nawana – $5,200 for 16pax (22max @ $100per/person over 16)
- Includes all quality Ugly Stik rods and Shimano game reels spooled with braided line, all fishing tackle, bait, cold eskies and iced water.
- Excellent crew to look after you
- Catering for the day.
- BYO alcohol if you wish(NO GLASS)
- Cancelled outside 7 days – Full refund
- Cancelled 3-7 days – 50% refund
- Cancelled within 48 hours – Nil refund
- Full boat charters cancelled within 7 days – Nil refund (unless we can re-book)