1/2 Day (5 hour) Offshore Fishing Charters
This price includes a 5 hour offshore reef and game fishing charter. Fishing 20 nautical miles offshore...departing Cullen Bay Ferry Terminal at approx 6am, 12pm and sunset/night charters 4.30pm.
Departure times can vary due to the tides.
Areas fished include Fenton Patches, Charles Point, Fish Reef and other reefs depending on tides and weather.
You will be chasing Jew fish, mackerel, tuna, trevally, golden snapper, coral trout, cod, cobia plus other reef species.
Bookings require a 20% deposit to confirm bookings
Balance due 7 days prior to your charter
Adult - $$170.00 per person per person
Child 7- 12 yrs - $$130 per personSole Boat Charter Rates
Tere Tiki - $1,900 (max 12)
Wai Adi - $2100 (max 14)
Wai Adi - $2,300 (max 18 fishing 14 comfortably)
Wai Tui - $2100 (max 14)
Wai Tui - $2,300 (max 18 fishing 14 comfortably)
Wai Nawana - $2,800 (max 22 fishing 16 comfortably)
- Includes all quality Shimano game rods and reels spooled with braided line, all fishing tackle, bait, eskies and ice
- Excellent crew to look after you
- All meals, snacks, tea, coffee & ice water
- Morning Charter - Breakfast (ham and cheese, turkey & cranberry croissants) Morning Tea (assorted cakes)
- Mid Day or Afternoon Charter - Lunch or Light Dinner (selection of cold meat and salad wraps) & afternoon tea (cheese & nibble platter)
- All catering is supplied by - BUZZ Cafe Darwin
- Fish - All your fish caught may be kept within NT bag limits
- BYO alcohol or soft drinks if you wish (no glass please) iced eskies provided
- Cancelled outside 7 days - Full refund
- Cancelled 3-7 days - 50% refund
- Cancelled within 48 hours - Nil refund
- Full boat charters cancelled within 7 days - Nil refund (unless we can re-book)