Our half day charters are an opportunity to experience fishing in Darwin Harbour and the surrounding reefs. Departing from Cullen Bay Ferry Terminal, these charters are typically 5 hours long leaving at approx. 6am & 12pm, please note departure times can vary due to the tides.
Areas fished include Darwin Harbour, Fenton Patches, Charles Point and other reefs depending on tides and weather.
Your main target species will be Black Jewfish and Golden Snapper, with other reef species being caught which can include Coral Trout, Crimson Snapper, Grassy Emperor, Spanish Flag, Spanish Mackerel and Cod.
Adult – $185.00 per person
Child 7- 12 yrs – $150 per person
SOLE BOAT CHARTER RATES
Tere Tiki – $2,100 for 12pax (12 max)
Wai Adi – $2,300 for 14pax (18 max @ $100per/person over 14)
Wai Tui – $2,300 for 14pax (18 max @ $100per/person over 14)
Wai Nawana – $2,900 for 16pax (22 max @ $100per/person over 16)
- Includes all quality Ugly Stik rods and Shimano game reels spooled with braided line. All fishing tackle, bait, cold eskies and iced water
- Excellent crew to look after you
- All meals
- All catering is supplied by – BUZZ Cafe Darwin
- Fish – All your fish caught may be kept within NT bag limits
- BYO alcohol or soft drinks if you wish (NO GLASS) iced eskies provided
- Cancelled outside 7 days – Full refund
- Cancelled 3-7 days – 50% refund
- Cancelled within 48 hours – Nil refund
- Full boat charters cancelled within 7 days – Nil refund (unless we can re-book)